By now you already know that there are many nasty things out there and if you are not too careful, your body will surely suffer the consequences. If you are not sure about the presence of a harmful substance in your pill, you can always confirm through marquis reagent test kit.
If you are new to this, here are the answers to the frequently asked questions about Marquis reagent kit:
What is the Marquis reagent test kit?
Basically, the Marquis reagent test kit is utilised to identify alkaloids and other compounds. It is made of concentrated sulfuric acid and formaldehyde. In a Marquis reagent test kit, different compounds elicit various color reactions. If you want to observe the color change better, you can add Methanol to slow down the reaction process.
What are the changes in color mean?
Due to the reactions with oxygen and moisture, the results of Marquis reagent tests develop quickly. You have to remember that any changes after the first sixty seconds need to be discarded. You should know what it means when the color changes.
- MDMA or MDA: this is also referred to as “molly” or ecstasy. If the reaction yields purple to black color in five seconds, the substance is MDMA or MDA.
- Amphetamine or Methamphetamine: if the reaction yields orange to the brown color in five seconds, the substance is Amphetamine or Methamphetamine.
- 2C-B: if the reaction yields yellow to green in under ten seconds, the substance is 2C-B.
- DXM: if the reaction yields gray to black in less than thirty seconds, the substance is DXM.
Why do you need to use this test kit?
You should see Marquis reagent test useful because it can educate you about the substances that are concealing as MDMA and other common drugs. In the case of MDMA, it comes in many forms like crystalline powder, capsule, and pill. Ideally, it should look like the finest beach sand but it is difficult to know what you are getting by simply looking at it.
You should be aware that many drug manufacturers pass off less expensive types of ingredients as ecstasy to make a profit. These substances are dangerous based on what it is mixed with and how much you ingest.
So, where to buy these tests?
You can buy these tests online. While there are many manufacturers you can consider, it is important to determine if they are reliable and reputable. It will be easy if you spend time reading the reviews. The reviews will give you an idea about the quality and use of Marquis reagent.
How to use these tests?
You can simply read the testing instructions but as a recap, the use of this test kit involves the following:
- Carefully opening the sealed cap.
- Loading the substance in question using the mini tester spoon provided together with the package. Put at least 0.010 grams into the testing vile.
- Adding one or two drops of the reagent into the testing vile.
- Watching out for the reaction particularly the re-action time and the color changes.
- To conclude, you should refer to the color reaction chart.